Nature, Wildlife, and Education
WMNC is your gateway to enjoying and understanding the ecology of the beautiful White Mountains region of Arizona.
In the White Mountains, diversity abounds as you climb from grasslands that are home to speedy pronghorn, through the world’s largest stand of ponderosa pine teeming with forest-dependent wildlife to windswept alpine tundra atop Mount Baldy (Arizona’s second-highest point at 11,420 ft).
Established in 2005, we are rapidly gaining momentum in completing our vision. WMNC is actively involved with White Mountains communities and organizations and are building a nature center that is focused on wildlife and nature education and wildlife rehabilitation.
For more information about our organization, see About Us.
Order Your Own Engraved Brick Paver
Honor a loved one – memorialize a beloved person or pet – commemorate a birthday or special event – show your love for animals
The White Mountain Nature Center Board of Directors is offering you the opportunity to select an engraved recognition brick for your support of the WMNC. For a minimum donation of $75, you can create a personalized brick. More…
Become a Member!
WMNC is now offering paid memberships to support the Nature Center and its programs. Memberships will enable the White Mountain Nature Center to:
- Be a regional clearinghouse for all things environmentally related.
- Offer activities to foster sound natural resource stewardship.
- Promote sustainable living, green building, healthy forest and FIREWISE principles.
- Diversify and promote a healthy local economy.
- Be a place where people have FUN learning about and discovering nature.
Membership benefits include:
- Member only events
- Reserved seating at selected programs
- Special access to speakers and animals
- Designated discounts on Nature Center items
- Discounted admission for paid programs
- Discounted annual dinner tickets
- Tax deduction
To become a member, either download our membership application, or you can purchase your membership online using the “Pay Now” buttons below.