The ability of the Nature Center to meet its Mission and Goals will only be as good as the partnerships it forms! This is especially true if it is to become a clearinghouse for all things environmental to serve the entire White Mountains region.
The Nature Center has been blessed with outstanding partnerships that it will continue to foster into the future.
Two partnerships have been particularly instrumental:
- Town of Pinetop-Lakeside – Granted the Nature Center a long-term lease for the use of five acres to build improvements and conduct programs.
- Blue Ridge Unified School District – Provided a joint agreement that allows the Nature Center to provide educational programs to students and ensure maintenance of the Big Springs Environmental Study Area.
Other important partnerships that have been crucial to the Nature Center’s success to date include those with:
- Moseman’s Metalwerks
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Arizona Game and Fish Department
- Arizona Wildlife Federation
- Navopache Electric Cooperative
- Northern Arizona Wood Products Association
- Northland Pioneer College
- Phoenix Zoological Society
- Pinetop-Lakeside TRACKS
- Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce
- Show Low Unified School District
- The Nature Conservancy
- U of A Cooperative Extension
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- White Mountain Land Trust
THANKS TO ALL OF OUR PARTNERS!